Thursday, August 8, 2013

Inspirational and how we find it...

In whatever form our work takes it requires a recharging of the batteries.  I don't know about you but I find it very easy to get stuck in a rut.  On particularly dull evenings I sit in front of my computer glaze eyed looking for something interesting on netflix as my husband does the same on his computer.  Then I wake up from the stupor, go outside with my camera and snap some shots, smell the flowers, watch the sunset and listen to the hummingbirds chitter overhead.  That's how our batteries are recharged, by taking time to smell the proverbial roses.  Sometimes it's done by reading a particularly good book or listening to favorite music.  Lunch with a friend or a walk with our spouse.  Even a good stint on pinterest can be thought provoking.  The good news is it doesn't take much to spark life and energy back into our day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment